Razor is a tool built specifically around an artist’s needs in production. With the ability to fully restore objects, specific changes from the client can easily be addressed without spending hours re-cutting geometry.
The use of hotkeys allows for a very efficient and more fluid workflow for cutting, taking away unnecessary clicks and mouse re-positioning. With a simple interface, Razor is easy to learn, easy to use, and allows the artist to spend time being creative rather than messing around with options.
– Hand drawn cuts, allowing for complete control over the shape of your destruction.
– Auto Cutting to break up objects quickly when specific control isn’t needed.
– Hotkeys for Cutting, Auto Cutting, and Recovery functions allow for a smooth and efficient workflow.
– A custom Normal based Noise that helps avoid boolean errors and make the cleanest cuts possible.
– Rift cutting options.
– Layered Max Noises.
– Advanced error checks to make sure the cut geo is clean.
– Cut over multiple objects, maintaining all relationships and properties.